Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner for GM
You can choose one software and language between the following:
GM-English 32.008 1992-2012
GM-Germany 32.008 1992-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English 165.000 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
ISUZU-English 107.021 2010-
HOLDEN-English 149.000 1999-2013
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles.
The Vetronix Tech2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
2. The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
1. Tech-2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (you can choose software)
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
4. RS232 cable and user`s manual
5. RS232-DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD
FAQ(Frequently Ask Question):
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do.
Attention: S'il vous plaît laissez votre numéro de téléphone pour l'expédition lorsque vous effectuez le paiement pour ce produit sur notre site Web.
Pour toute question, veuillez nous contacter à:
Customer technical problem for GM TECH2:
When you start your gm tech2, if you see the following picture, please have a try as we tell you:
1. After you start your gm tech, please click the key "shift" on the main unit:
2. After the relative LED lights, please press the "up" key to increase the brightness of your screen.
Please do it as we tell you, if still have problem, please contact our customer service.