D900 OBD2 CANBUS lecteur de code Version 2018 Livraison Gratuite
Over 3000 new Customized diagnostic trouble code was added supports latest 2012 car models, optimized data stream make the data output even faster and more accurate. Even in bright sunlight, the new designed display delivers clear, crisp text and images with no glare.
This new version scanner can support new models from 2014 to 2015, it adds a database of over 2000 DTCs.
Este escáner nueva versión puede soportar nuevos modelos de 2014 a 2015, se añade una base de datos de más de 2000 DTC.
D900 Code Reader Description:
1. An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle
by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine"light is showing.
2. DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit
alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
3. This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC,
displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
4. Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
5. The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and
padded storage case with wrist strap.
D900 Code Reader Functions:
1. Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
2. Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
3. Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
4. Erase codes and reset MIL
5. Views OBD II Live data
6. Views OBD II freeze frame data
7. Displays I/M readiness status
8. Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
9. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
10. Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
11. Highly reliable and accurate
12. Safely communicates with the onboard computer
13. No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
14. Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
D900 Code Reader Features:
1. Display: backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
3. Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
4. External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery
5. Internal Power: 3 AAA battery (included)
D900 Code Reader Specifications:
1. Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries
2. Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2" (W x L x D)
3. Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6" (W x L)
4. Cable length: 109cm /43"
This is an OBDII and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols:
CAN/KWP 2000/ISO 9141-2/J1850 VPW/J1850 PWM
Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems
U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
GM '96 - now (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - now (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - now (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - now (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - now (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - now (OBD-II)
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2012(OBD-II)
D900 Code Reader Package list:
1.Scanner with detachable OBD2 Extension Cable
2.Nylon carry pouch for transportation of the tool and it's accessories
3.CD-ROM that includes User Manual
Attention: S'il vous plaît laissez votre numéro de téléphone pour l'expédition lorsque vous effectuez le paiement pour ce produit sur notre site Web.
Pour toute question, veuillez nous contacter à: